Covid-19 impact on Platform Economy: a preliminary outlook
With this report, PLUS consortium wants to contribute to a large debate on the role of platform economy and on how to deal with labour transformations after Covid-19 outbreak.
The report tries to answer to a grid of several common questions for every city involved in PLUS project
– frame the “platform economy urban background” in order to present the general conditions in every city before Covid-19 breakthrough.
– describe the “Covid-19 impact” in each country and the measures implemented by institutions.
– focus on “platforms reaction”.
– “looking forward” to potential scenarios opened up by the pandemic and containment measures.
– sketch some conclusions both to underline differences and commonalities between case studies, and to hypothesize some general tendencies.
For more details:
or contact: Dr. Maurilio Pirone (firstname.lastname@example.org)